Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bonnie and Clyde Take on Hillside

Okay, fine. Mostly it was just Clyde taking on Hillside.  I wimped out on actually wearing the costume for the race. Riding a mountain bike in a skirt and heels just seemed like a bad idea. Especially since it snowed a little.

Clyde decided to wear his suit anyway so he ended up looking less like a bad guy and more like a preacher on a bike.
 Well, at least until he decided to bust out the flask.
I did brave the full costume just long enough for some post race pics.
(According to the crowd, I don't know how to smoke a cigarette. I'll take that as a compliment.)




Then I wimped out and put my winter boots on to enjoy a little entertainment by Evil Kenevil.
Thanks Jamie and Robin for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment