Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Memories

Today was the day to open up the storage unit that flooded last month. It didn't look bad when I opened it and I was so excited to get my bike out that I didn't notice the smell at first. Once the excitement wore off though, the smell kicked in. Something smelled moldy.

Turns out a lot of stuff was moldy.

You know how a lot of us have a box, that box that's full of all the sentimental stuff? Mine is now also full of mold. Unfortunately this thing had to go in the dumpster.
Fortunately this little gem was saved. 
Now you know the workings of my six year old mind. I liked big commas and apostrophes I guess. That and my parents. As long as they loved me, that is.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... if you love me, I'll love you... that is so freakin' adorable. Big commas and all. I'm sorry about the mold, though. That is super grim. I lost a few (uh, the majority) of my earthly possessions to mold after I stored them in cardboard boxes under a blue tarp. In the snow. (Don't ask.)

    ReplyDelete