Monday, November 21, 2016

Let's Talk About the........

It's almost Thanksgiving- that time of year when we'll all be gathered together with our loved ones feeling blessed. We hope. It seems this year a lot of us are stressed about being gathered together and.....feeling pissed off if someone mentions the recent election. Trust me, I don't really want to talk about it either since I got my ass kicked. So, here you go, my handy-dandy, "Thanksgiving, Non-Political Conversation Starters."You know, that random thing you can say when someone starts a conversation with, "I can't believe all the morons who voted........."  Mine will come complete with answers for you.


1. What's the most memorable Thanksgiving you've ever had? (When Mom and Pop came to my place in San Diego.)

2. What's one dish you wish we never had on Thanksgiving? (Pumpkin Pie- the texture makes me queasy)

3. If you had to eat just one of these leftovers for the next year, which would it be? (Mashed potatoes)

4. Not counting today, who was the last person you hugged and why? (Big E, because I hug him multiple times a day.)

5. If you had to go without one article of clothing for the rest of your life what would it be? (Underwear, of course. It's optional, right?)

6. If you had to chose only one article of clothing for the rest of your life what would it be? (Running shoes. Duh.)

7. Where is the weirdest place you've ever dropped your own undies? (On the counter at LuLuLemon.)

8. If you could hide somewhere and spy for a day, where would it be? (In any gym where the Rock is working out.)

9. If you had to pick someone to illustrate your childhood, who would be most suited? (Norman Rockwell [although Pop would probably say Charles Schulz because he thinks I'm Pigpen])

10. What's your biggest quirk? (I still twirl my hair around my fingers when I'm tired or nervous. Contrary to the doc's opinion when I was a kid, I still don't have a bald spot.)

11. If you could video tape yourself doing one thing and leave it as your legacy, what you would be doing? (Laughing)


Of course, feel free to add your own. The most important thing is that you listen to the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment