Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Riding

One of the perks of working in a bike shop is being able to take any of our rental bikes out for a ride. Unfortunately, one of the downfalls is that when I have the day off, nearly all the guys have to work so when I took Juliana out for a ride yesterday we had to go solo:

There was also a big mountain bike race going on so I had the North Country Trail almost to myself. 

Honestly, I was pretty happy to be alone since my mountain biking skills are pretty slim. I definitely jumped off more than once to avoid a crash.


Definitely the most fun I've ever had on a mountain bike, mostly due to the super nice bike and incredible scenery.

I'm loving fall, even if it does mean it's still only 49 degrees at the end of a two hour ride. No complaints here since it was a beautiful sunny day, but I will admit that when a package arrives next week with some warmer riding gear I'll be a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment