Monday, March 18, 2013

Soft Landings

I'm pretty sure everyone in MN hates me right now. I keep hoping for more snow. I remember when I first moved from CA to MI two years ago- I was loving the snow in December. Someone told me to just wait until March and see how much I liked it.

Well- it's March two years later.

Bring it. 

At first I was a little worried about riding fat Gracie for the 80+ mile ride planned this coming Saturday, but you know what? Screw it. I'll gladly ride her that far if it means a little more time with this lovely stuff:
What can I say? I'm a sucker for a soft landing. Last year at this time I was nursing a bruise the size of my head on my left thigh from falling on the icy road on my cross bike. Seriously- I had three butt cheeks for a couple of weeks there.  I prefer to have two, which is why I like my landings powdery. So there you have it- all this snow is my fault. Go ahead and be mad at me. I don't care- as long as I keep getting my soft landings....

1 comment:

  1. Three butt cheeks sounds so awesome. I'm so glad you are loving where you are. You're obviously one who is given the skill to bring happiness to any environment. Big hugs from [slightly less snowy] SoCal.

    ReplyDelete