Friday, July 30, 2010

Montana

After a month and a half of sleeping in a new place nearly every night and spending most of my time alone, this week I got a little change of pace- a whole week in one bed and the company of 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 frogs, 2 cats, 3 horses and 20 chickens. Oh yeah- there were 2 adults there too! 

Last night was my last night so we went out. (Just the kids and the adults. No animals.) I got to witness girl's night out in Montana:
They even got out their spoons and did a little dancing.  It was pretty entertaining, but we moved on to something a little more our speed:

A great last night spent hanging out listening to music and eating burgers. Just what I needed to rest up for tomorrow because it just might be a big day. You'll have to come back to find out!

1 comment:

  1. If you're still in Montana, challenge someone to a game of ass quarters. I learned that game a long time ago in Montana. We tried to export it to Las Vegas, but it never caught on.

    ReplyDelete